We have relocated our website! You will be redirected shortly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click here for Directions to our Club!

(Continue reading...)

To know who we are, contact us, click here.

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Introducing Vice President, Membership - I: Jaric Ng

"Cool, composed and forever prone to action" - These words, in a nutshell, describe Mr. Jaric Ng, Vice President Membership - I of Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club. 

Jaric is a toastmaster famous for delivering speeches laden with wisdom in a masterfully simple, concise and extremely interesting manner. Be not mislead by his looks, for behind the handsome boyish features lies the depth of a knowledgeable and thoughtful person. This term, Jaric will use his energy as well as his charismatic personality to reach out to the people who want to grow their confidence, leadership and oratorical skills by embracing the Toastmasters family.

Jaric hails from Malaysia and works as a civil engineer in Singapore. His combination of panache and humility has made him a very popular member of Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club. When he is not busy working, delivering speeches and encouraging other members of the club on their performance, Jaric is sometimes spotted in the Singapore party scene.

Presented below are Jaric's reason, motivation and vision behind joining the Executive Committee:

Why join the Executive Committee:

I want to join the Executive Committee because I want to give back to the club that has given me so much inspiration. When I first stepped into Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club for the first time, I felt the warmth and friendliness of the people, blended with a tinge of enthusiasm and synergy that simply makes joining the club irresistible.

What do you intend to gain from your role

I have always struggled with the initiative to connect with people. I have always taken the back seat and my inaction has caused a lot of missed opportunities to meet new people and to get things done. By taking up the responsibility of Vice-President Membership, I enrolled myself with the goal of being proactive and powerful in my life.

How do you plan to help the club through your role?

I would like to give special credit to the past Vice-President Membership, Mrs. June Tan, who has ushered me and created such wonderful experience for me during my first visit to our club. That, precisely, is what I strive to provide to the guests and newer members of the club by taking on the role as the Vice-President Membership. I shall also connect with the existing members so that they are equally recognized as the pillars of what holds this club together. After all, we are one big family and family means no one gets left behind!

Ladies and gentlemen, keep visiting this page for more information on the rest of the Executive Committee, 2015-16!

No comments:

Post a Comment