Aren't you excited about tomorrow's Halloween Spooktacular meeting?
Thanks to our president, Kin Foong, who just managed to cling an awesome deal for make up services so all of us could join in the fun and have a spookily memorable chapter meeting.
Do dress up and be here earlier to do the make up.
There will be a prizes for best dressed male and female.
We have a line up of four prepared speeches.Two of our speakers, John and Shun Wei, will be attempting their project 10 and aim to inspire the living and the 'dead'. Failure to do so will have spooky consequences. Do come and show your love and support.
Why you should be there?
1) Mystery Game Segment
2) Spookily fun table topics
3) Prizes to be won (Perhaps a kiss from our president Dracula Kin)
What you need to do?
1) Reserve 30th Oct night for our chapter meeting
2) Come dress in a scary outfit
Prizes to be won for best dressed male and female!
3) Let your hair down (literally)
Scare or be scare.
Vice-President of Education
TAMPINES CHANGKAT TOASTMASTERS CLUB