We have relocated our website! You will be redirected shortly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click here for Directions to our Club!

(Continue reading...)

To know who we are, contact us, click here.

Monday 29 June 2015

Introducing Vice President, Public Relations - I: Arjun Chakrabarti

               

Greetings, dear friends! 

Introducing the Vice-President, Public Relations - I of Tampines Changkat Toasstmasters Club for the upcoming term:
Arjun Chakrabarti

Arjun is a dedicated toastmaster with a propensity for delivering impassioned speeches. This term, he intends to use his passion for public speaking in helping his club grow to greater heights. Having a number of club visits under his belt, Arjun also plans to encourage newer members of the club to visit other clubs because he believes a toastmaster grows in confidence by delivering speeches in front of unfamiliar crowds.
Arjun is an engineer and spends his free time in reading, playing music and scuba diving - when he is not attending toastmasters meetings, of course!

Here is a short gist of Arjun's motivations and reasons for taking up this position:

Why join the Executive Committee:

The Executive Committee is my way of giving back to toastmasters for the countless things that I have learnt in this club. It is my honour to serve Tampines Changkat toastmasters for having taught me so much about public speaking.

What do you intend to gain from your role:

Leadership is an acquired skill and this role will definitely help me become a good leader. Interacting with people, working in teams and serving my club at the same time: What else could one ask for?

How do you plan to help the club through your role?

I am good with advertising and it has been my dream to take Tampines Changkat Toastmasters Club to new heights of success, fame and popularity. Apart from this immediate goal, I also want to promote inter-club relations by helping our members, especially newer ones, do visit and participate in clubs outside their home club.

Dear readers, keep visiting our blog for more information on other members of the Executive Committee!

No comments:

Post a Comment