We have relocated our website! You will be redirected shortly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click here for Directions to our Club!

(Continue reading...)

To know who we are, contact us, click here.

Saturday 22 December 2012

Speechcraft 2012 - American Idol Style!

Our Speech-craft 2012 have seen 9 graduates successfully delivered their final speech in a speech contest. I was enlightened by well-crafted speeches, I laughed til I have stomachache, I was also very much touched by heart-felt speeches.

I personally felt impacted by the varied speeches types and felt there is so much room for improvement on my part as my perspective of speech types have broadened.

The American Idol styled evaluation certainly has added much flavor to the event and I thoroughly enjoyed myself once more in the speech craft 2012!!


YOU ARE AWESOME SPEECH - CRAFTERS !!!

 
 







Click here for more photos!


Congratulations!
Wesley Ho
Vice President (Public Relations)

No comments:

Post a Comment